Cannabis is the most trending hot potato for a very long. Whether its consumption is good or bad is a common question everyone wants to know. So, here we have gathered some information based on research and user experience.
Let’s explore it…
(We do not encourage anyone to use CBD products, all are users’ choice)
Is Cannabis Good or Bad?
The most obvious answer to that would be PERHAPS!
The most widely used drugs in the world include Tobacco (Nicotine to be precise), Alcohol, Aspirin, and Cannabis. Needless to say, whether it is good or bad depends largely on the societal norms and the common stigmas it pushes onto the lower categories for which the undisputedly best example is Cannabis.
WAS IT ALWAYS BAD?
Cannabis is believed to have originated first in the fertile plains of Central Asia, The Trans Himalayan Region, and the Hindukush mountains. As a general call, before the advent of currency, it had propelled trade in the region and as such has been a part of Central Asia and the subcontinent for ages immemorial.
Widespread usage and acceptance in early societies devoid of the large organizations only point to the fact that Cannabis has been a recognized part of these societies and was rather held highly in as much reverence that of staple agricultural food crops of the regions.
Popular history among us concerning Cannabis
- In 1992, it was found that Cannabis produces substances that work much like Cocoa (Coffee beans) and red wine which were more connected with sleep regulation and pleasurable sensations- Endorphins and Anandamide. Designating it as non-addictive but inducing sensations such as irritability more like a Caffeine lover being deprived of his brew.
- This knowledge has contributed firepower among the group supporting its legalization and widespread usage. Albeit the humdrum, the effects compared were more psychological rather than physiological which anti-legalization groups have used to justify their dehumanization.
- The theory of Cannabis being a gateway drug is a narrative you will perhaps hear more than anything else against the harmless plant. Its usage never seems to slow down but it is a question of willpower over its crude potential narrative. The wind blows and so the plants follow their lead. Is it possible plants are immovable against the wind?
- Wars of the past centuries employed huge quantities of resources. Raw materials for clothing, ship’s sails, and a variety of items critical to war supplies have used Hemp, also a variety of Cannabis. Narrations are manifold but usage and Criminalisation are contradictory and yet they have moved hand in hand with underworld superpowers. What is more illegal and double-faced?
- The effect of Cannabis on the literature of Europe over the past centuries has been immense. Household names like Dumas, Ludlow, Fritzgerald, etc. could be found grooving in the same rhythms of the Cannabis induced prosodies.
- Rappers, Reggae, Jazz, and the likes all get engulfed in the buttressing history of Cannabis. Evermore so, due to the fact that this was all in direct correlation to the movement of the world towards global unity.
At present Cannabis is a complicated chisel to work with. Law enforcement over the world has so many rules with varying degrees of actual implementation. The world can come up with anything but the average smoker knows that it is just part of the circus with the only negative implication being the danger of getting caught in possession of it.
Legalization lobbyist groups have their fair share of counter groups but if we all know Cannabis and how it is used, we must also acknowledge the fact that all of us know at least someone who smokes or has smoked Cannabis. It’s the same through the ages and whatever the weather, humans, and Cannabis use have transcended everything coming in between. It’s the same today and it will be the same tomorrow. Only the details of which may alter.
Have your thoughts on the matter. Is it good or not? If you’re thinking of trying CBD products check the Coupon Codes for top CBD brands. Cannabis aficionados or greenhorns alike feel the vibe, feel yourself.